Friday, September 9, 2011

Thank you Donald Pet - Good and Evil Addiction

Mr.Donald Pet sent us a message as follows. Thank you!!


----------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Togo,

Thank you for "good and evil addiction" a term that accurately identifies the most dangerous threat to humanity. I love it and will use it in my efforts to recruit one million world peace teachers who will popularize Einstein's insight into what we must do if we choose to prevent human catastrophe - "... a new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move toward higher levels." I have ordered your picture book and am confident it will be a valuable means to teach that we must educate ourselves to think in terms of "both...and" instead of "either/or."

I hope you will go to my web site at www.anwot.org and sign in to receive a new wisdom tip every two days delivered to your computer and additional educational content. The Educational Community is a nonprofit corporation that guarantees our information if forever free to anyone, anytime, anywhere. If you find it agrees with your perspective, I hope you will partner with us in passing our free information forward to others. To proceed to succeed, we must unite in a cooperative effort.

With best regards,
Donald Pet

My profile can be found on our web site www.anwot.org

No comments: