Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thank you, ISHIKA! - Love and Lies

Ishika sent us a message regarding our picture book, Love and Lies.
Thank you, Ishika!

----------------------------------------------------
It's really interesting for me as what it has filled in me nobody can do it. I was really exited to read it.My brother always beats me and when I tell it to my mom I mother instead scolds me and I think it is because of that he is smaller than me. I always think of when my mom get off to market alone and we two are alone at home and I start beating him.But now I will always make him understand with love because now I have understand the true meaning of love due to reading this. Love is the spirit which can make an evil a friend also. From now onwards I will never repeat my faults again and never tell a lie to any one even if it is very important to save my life.My very thanks to this book.
ISHIKA

No comments: